NOT Chocolate Fundraising again! While fundraising with chocolate is popular, you might be looking for something a little more… grown up? Then Wine Fundraising is for you!
A Chocolate Drive works on lots of small sales, whereas a Wine Drive can give you big profits: $40 (or more) for each dozen wine.
So, if you’re fed up with Fundraising Chocolate, lamington drives, doughnuts and other “sweets”, here’s 5 really sweet reasons a Wine Drive is the way to go:
- NO upfront payment required.
- Easy and quick to organise: we send you an Order Form within 1 business day.
- Includes FREE wine label design and printing (for orders of 6 dozen or more).
- Big earnings: fundraisers can make hundreds or even thousands of dollars!
- Buyers get quality Australian wine AND give your fundraiser a donation – that’s a win-win!
You can also have a bit of fun running a Fundraising Wine Tasting event as part of your Wine Drive!
If you really do love Chocolate, but need a twist, how about a Chocolate and Wine Tasting Event? Certain wines are a perfect match for certain types of chocolate – fundraising with wine and Chocolate is a great combo! Did you know, both cocoa beans and wine are fermented with the very same type of yeast. Try White Chocolate and rich Chardonnay, Milk Chocolate and Port, Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and Rosé or Moscato, or Dark Chocolate and any bold dry red wine.
So if you’re looking for some Fundraising Ideas other than Chocolate Fundraising, click on the links below for more.
Phone us on 0408 190 636 or fill out the Enquiry Form to receive our Fundraising Wine Information Pack.